My Wife Loves Janome HD1000
Whether you are a skilled and experience seamstress, a fledgling sewer or simply a hobbyist, Janome HD 1000 Heavy Duty is a great choice for sewing machines. Though only founded at the late 1970s, Janome has been at the cutting edge when it comes to sewing technology.
When it comes to innovations and newest technology for sewing machine, Janome is certainly one of the forefronts. Despite of being one of the youngest among its competitors, a lot of seamstresses and hobbyists prefer this brand over the pioneers of the industry.
Best Compare! Best Price! Go Here!
With its HD 1000, Janome has definitely gained more avid customers. HD will surely provide you a reliable and enjoyable sewing experience and with its sturdy construction, it will certainly last longer than those with its competitor in the market.
This machine has 14 built-in stitches which includes stretch and utility stitches; has a four-step buttonhole stitch; built-in needle threader; and, reverse stitch lever. It is a powerful, portable sewing machine that delivers a solid performance and flawless stitching regardless of where you are.
Features of Janome HD 1000
- Janome’s HD 1000 sewing machine has lot of wonderful features to boast like the following:
- Automatic Needle Threader – This feature is really a great help for saving time and saving you the trouble of straining you eyes that comes with manual threading.
- Portable yet powerful – As mentioned earlier, it is a wonderful combination of ease-of-use and power. It could be used on-the-go and yet still deliver a beautiful and solid performance.
- 14 Built-In Sewing Stitches – Provides 14 different stitches, from the basic ones to utility and stretch stitches.
- Drop Feed Capability – Provides easier way of old fashion darning and free motion quilting.
- Front Loading Bobbin System –It has durable metal bobbin system which means that this machine is built for years of performance.
- Dual Thread Spool Holders – It has dual tread spool holders for twin needle sewing.
- Easy Tension Control – Easily adjust the tension on the machine.
- Free Arm – This feature allow you to easily sew cuffs and collars and other parts that are difficult to reach.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Janome HD 1000
It is a great piece of sewing machine that is highly recommended to anyone, whether they beginners, skilled and experienced seamstresses, hobbyists or crafts maker. It is easy to use and it really last long. There are many good reviews of it online, praising its durability and reliability.
As for the disadvantage and flaw of this machine, costumers only complain that it is quite noisy, the lighting is not enough and other minor things that don’t really affect the total performance of the machine.
Click Here For More Information
If you weigh the pros against the cons, the pros of Janome HD 1000definitely outweighs the cons.